Our latest financial statement
Last year was a challenge for everyone – a pandemic that disrupted the world and changed the way we do things in every aspect.
For us at Magna, it’s been a year of unprecedented challenge in terms of service delivery. Throughout the pandemic the safety of customers and colleagues has been paramount. Our response to the Covid-19 pandemic has dominated our operational planning and delivery. It has provided a stimulus for new ways of working and has accelerated the plans that we had for more agile working, more self-service and more digital engagement.
Despite the challenges, our team has achieved an incredible amount in the last 12 months. Our key highlights for the year include:
- A refreshed and updated approach to customer and building safety
- A new 3-year ‘Brilliant Basics’strategy
- A new set of values for the organisation that set out how we do things
- The launch of our new housing and finance systems
- A new single customer contact centre
- A new website and internal intranet
- The rationalisation of our workspaces and the introduction of more remote, agile working
- The successful completion of our first leadership development programme
- A reshaped Executive Team and a new executive role: Director of Organisational Capability
- A new treasury strategy to secure significant investment for the future.
There’s lots more we’ve done too. Want to know more? We’ve just published our financial statement for 2020-21 which goes in to lots more detail – take a look: https://www.magna.org.uk/assets/files/PDFs/Financial-Statements-2021.pdf